How to Transfer Money:
• Visit the Money Market counter at your nearest Checkers or Shoprite store.
• Take your RSA barcoded green ID book, the amount you want to send, plus R9,99 for the money transfer.
• You must present your original ID book – no copies or driver’s licences will be accepted.
• Select a secret 4-digit PIN number of your choice and enter it to receive a Money Market transfer number.
Only give the PIN and Money Transfer number to the person who will collect the money on the other side.
• Send any amount from R1 to R5 000 per day, up to a maximum of R25 000 per month, to anyone, and they
can collect it immediately at any Checkers or Shoprite store in South Africa.
• Money can also be sent from, or collected at any Shoprite or Usave store, as well as Money Market counters in
OK Furniture and House & Home stores.
How to Collect Money:
• Go to the Money Market Counter at your nearest Checkers or Shoprite store to collect your money. You can
collect up to R5 000 per day, with a maximum of R25 000 per month.
• Bring your RSA barcoded green ID book, as well as the secret PIN and Money Transfer number that was
given to you by the sender.
• Give the Money Transfer number to the Money Market cashier and enter your secret PIN.
Please select your current province. This will allow us to tailor our latest offers for you.
Each of our stores has its own amazing deals. Simply select your area and you’ll be able to see all the specials at a Checkers closest to you.