Charities can apply for the new Act For Change Card to qualify for a 5% discount.
At the Shoprite Group, the communities we serve are always at the core of our business, that’s why we have made it our responsibility to Act For Change by continuously taking hands with organisations to help communities grow, develop and realise their full potential.
In an effort to provide a helping hand to even more community projects, we have launched the Act For Change Card, available only to registered non-profit organisations. With this card, registered NGOs and charities qualify for a 5% discount off their total purchases from our stores, including Shoprite, Checkers, Checkers Hyper, Usave, House & Home, MediRite and OK Furniture outlets.
The card that helps registered charities Act For Change.
● 5% off total purchases ● No interest charged ● 30 days to pay ● No admin fees ● No annual and renewal fees
● ID of authorised person who completes the application form on behalf of the charity (ID Book / ID Card.)
● Proof of NPO address (utility bill no older than 3 months in the name of the NPO.)
● Proof of NPO bank account (bank statement / cancelled cheque / bank letter in the name of the NPO.)
● Copy of valid NPO registration certificate.
Apply for your Act For Change Card today!