Whether you need stationery, basic groceries, snacks and drinks for functions, or kitchen equipment and cleaning products – you can get all your schooling supplies under one roof at our stores nationwide. Better yet, with the Shoprite Group EduCard, your educational institution can gain control and visibility of payments, which will help to speed up reconciliation of your purchases.
• Save with the Shoprite Group EduCard
• It’s not a credit card – it’s a benefit card!
• Lowering your educational institution’s expenses
Not only are we offering you lower prices, we will also keep you updated on our latest promotions that will help you to further reduce costs.
• No interest
• No admin fees
• 30 days to pay
• Get up to 2,5% automatic discount on all purchases
Save on your educational institution’s everyday needs
We know that it’s the little things that add up and that everyday consumables can become quite costly over time. The Shoprite Group EduCard gives you an automatic discount of up to 2,5% off all your essential goods.
• Back-to-school stationery
• Staff coffee, tea and milk
• Tuck shop stock
• Party platters
• Toilet paper and toiletries
• Cleaning products
• School functions
• Sports days
• ID of authorised person who completes the application form (Green ID Book / ID Card)
• Proof of School Address (utility bill no older than 3 months in the name of the School)
• Proof of School Bank Account (bank statement / cancelled cheque / bank letter in the name of the School)
Apply Online now
Alternatively you can download our PDF Application form and email it along with your supporting documentation.
Email Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Existing users can view your Online Statement here. (This service is temporarily unavailable for new users. Please email us to manually create your new login details.)
Terms and Conditions apply