1. You will need lollipop suckers, paper, scissors and glue.
2. Measure the heart shape by how big the lollipop is. This one is 8 cm at the widest part.
3. Fold the paper to make an even heart shape.
4. Draw the heart and cut it out.
5. Measure the width of the leaves, 2–2,5cm, and fold the paper to make it double.
6. Draw the leaves and cut them out.
7. Apply glue to the leaves and wrap them around the lollipop stick.
8. Trim the sucker plastic wrapper into a circle.
9. Glue the heart shape to the lollipop.
1. You will need lollipops, paper, scissors, crayons and add-on eyes.
2. Measure the butterfly shape. This one is 12 cm at the widest part.
3. Fold the paper to make an even butterfly shape.
4. Draw the butterfly shape and cut it out.
5. Cut two horizontal slits on the fold of the butterfly shape for the lollipop stick to slide through.
6. Draw some shapes or colour in the butterfly wings.
7. Apply glue to the add-on eyes and add to the lollipop.
8. Slide the butterfly wings onto your lollipop
1. You will need lollipops, paper, scissors, tape and a black pen.
2. Draw cape shapes onto card. These capes are 9 x 5 cm.
3. Draw the mask, colouring in the eye shapes, and cut out.
4. Use tape to secure the mask to the lollipop.
5. Punch a hole in the top of the cape shape and slip the lollipop through the hole to give your superhero a cape.