Blueberry Yoghurt Lollies
With no additives or colourants, these lollies are virtually guilt free.
350 g blueberries
⅓ cup sugar
2 tbsp. (30 ml) water
Juice of ½ a lemon
2 cups (500 ml) Greek yoghurt
1. Place blueberries in a freezer-proof container and freeze for 4–6 hours.
2. Add the frozen blueberries, sugar, water and lemon juice to a saucepan, and allow to simmer over a medium heat for 5–10 min. or until the fruit is soft, and the juice has reduced by half and has a syrupy consistency.
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
4. Place a tablespoon or two of yoghurt into a lolly mould, followed by a tablespoon or two of the blueberry mixture. Continue to layer until the lolly moulds are full.
5. Insert wooden ice cream sticks into the moulds and freeze.
6. To remove from the mould, immerse in warm water for a few seconds.
Please select your current province. This will allow us to tailor our latest offers for you.
Each of our stores has its own amazing deals. Simply select your area and you’ll be able to see all the specials at a Checkers closest to you.