Rice Paper Salad Wraps
Revolutionise your wrap game with these rice paper salad wraps. Intriguing to the eye and the palate, these are a win-win, no matter the occasion.
20 rice paper wraps
1 tub (300 g) seasonal fruit salad
Prepared cranberry and Parmesan salad
Prepared Greek salad
1 pkt. Italian seed sprinkle
1 pkt. peanut & seed sprinkles
1 pkt. julienne beetroot
1 pkt. julienne carrot
1 pkt. sliced red onions
1. Soak rice wraps in cool water for 1–2 minutes or until soft. Remove from water and place on a clean kitchen towel.
2. Place sliced fruit in the middle of rice paper wrap, leaving a 2–3 cm border above the top and the base of the filling.
3. Place a few lettuce leaves and the salad fillings on top of the fruit.
4. Sprinkle with your choice of a mixture of julienne beetroot, carrot or sliced red onions.
5. Scatter with Italian or peanut mix sprinkles.
6. Fold the bottom half of the rice paper over, then fold the sides in and tightly roll it up.
Please select your current province. This will allow us to tailor our latest offers for you.
Each of our stores has its own amazing deals. Simply select your area and you’ll be able to see all the specials at a Checkers closest to you.