These spinach wraps are a great healthy summer starter or lunchtime snack for the whole family to enjoy.
For these wraps you’ll need:
1 bunch kale or spinach leaves
Cranberry and Parmesan salad
1 pkt. Italian seed sprinkle
1 pkt. peanut & seed sprinkles
1 pkt. julienne beetroot
1 pkt. julienne carrot
1 pkt. sliced red onions
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel long thin strips of cucumber. Sliced into halves width ways.
2. Slice kale or spinach leaves into long strips and remove the woody stalk.
3. Arrange cucumber ribbons width ways along spinach leaves.
4. Toss prepared salads with salad dressing, julienne vegetables and seed sprinkles.
5. Place a generous handful along the shortest length of cucumber covered spinach leaf.
6. Roll spinach leaf over the salad, like a burrito, to form a cylinder or cigar-like shape.
7. Slice along the remaining spinach and cucumber leaf and secure with a toothpick and serve.
Please select your current province. This will allow us to tailor our latest offers for you.
Each of our stores has its own amazing deals. Simply select your area and you’ll be able to see all the specials at a Checkers closest to you.