Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Delay the signs of ageing with this vibrant Anti-ageing Smoothie Bowl recipe. It contains fruits which are rich in antioxidants and help protect cells against damage caused by free radicals.
1. Place the blueberries, raspberries (or strawberries), frozen banana, almond milk and yoghurt into a blender.
2. Drizzle honey over the fruit and blitz until the fruit is smooth.
3. Add ice cubes and blitz again until it creates a smooth consistency.
4. Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with fresh blueberries and raspberries.
Top your smoothie bowl with kiwifruit, sprinkle some shelled pistachio nuts for a crunch and add a few edible flowers for extra delight. Serve cold and enjoy!
• 1 cup blueberries
• 1 cup raspberries or strawberries
• 1 banana; frozen
• ½ cup almond milk
• ½ cup yoghurt
• 1 tbsp. raw honey
• 4 ice cubes