Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
You’ll go bananas for this delicious, easy and affordable dessert recipe. Go on, satisfy your coffee craving while relishing the classic combination of banana and ice cream. Try it today! Preparation: 5 min. Cooking: 2 hrs to freeze bananas.
1. Place diced bananas in a freezer-proof container in the freezer for about 2 hrs or until frozen solid.
2. Place the frozen banana, maas and coffee in a blender and blitz until smooth and velvety, like softened ice cream, taste it and add a little extra coffee if you prefer.
3. Spoon into a freezer-proof container and freeze until solid, about 2–3 hrs.
4. Scoop into cones and serve.