Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Transform our boneless beef brisket into a spec-taco-lar weeknight meal by adding crunchy slaw and Simple Truth BBQ sauce.
1. Day before: Place olive oil into a small bowl and add the BBQ rub. Mix to form a paste and rub all over the brisket.
2. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. The next day, preheat oven to 150 ºC.
4. Place the marinated brisket into a roasting tray and pour over the beef stock. Cover with foil and roast for about 4–5 hours or until the meat is pull-apart tender (this could take longer depending on your oven). Turn meat a few times during cooking.
5. Using two forks, pull meat apart and mix in the Simple Truth BBQ Sauce as well as some of the leftover meat juices.
6. To assemble, place a little crunch salad into a taco shell and add some shredded beef. Top with a little pickled red onion, fresh coriander and a spoonful of sour cream.