Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Crispy pastry on the outside, melt-in-the-mouth ingredients on the inside… What more could you want?
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onion and sauté until brown. Add the garlic, mince, cumin and ground coriander. Season and add the chutney. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, then lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add the fresh coriander, remove from heat and leave to cool.
3. Roll out the pastry and cut into 4 long pieces. Spoon some of the mixture into the middle of each strip.
4. Brush the edges with egg. Fold over the filling to close.
5. Place the pies on a folding grid and braai over hot coals until browned. Raise the grid and continue braaiing over slower coals for about 15 minutes until cooked.