Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
The perfect fish braai starts here with firm, tasty yellowtail, smothered in a delectable and fruity herbed butter.
1. Place all the ingredients, except the butter, into a food processor and chop finely.
2. Now add the butter and blend together.
3. Place the fish skin down onto a braai grid. Squeeze the lemon juice onto the flesh and season with a little salt and pepper. Now spread half of the apricot & rosemary butter onto the fish.
4. Close the grid and place the fish skin down onto the hot grill. You need to keep an eye on the fish and cook it on the skin side first. As the flesh starts to turn opaque, turn over to finish and cook until the top browns.
5. Remove from the grid and place onto a wooden board or platter.
6. Spread the remaining butter onto the fish and serve with extra lemon wedges.
For the apricot & rosemary butter, you’ll need:
For the yellowtail, you’ll need: