Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
If you’re keen to bring a little French flair to your table, serve up these Brie and asparagus tarts. This is a truly simple, yet sublime, recipe.
For the puff pastry cases:
1. Preheat oven to 200 °C.
2. Lay puff pastry on a floured surface and cut in half. Transfer to a lined baking tray and lightly score a 1cm border into each one.
3. Brush with the beaten egg and season with salt and black pepper.
4. Bake for 15–20 min. until golden brown and crisp.
For the filling:
1. Place asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and rosemary into a mixing bowl. Add the olive oil and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Place filling onto pre-baked puff pastry bases and top with slices of Brie.
3. Return to oven for 5 min. or until cheese melts, then serve immediately.