Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Try this spectacular bulgar salad recipe with strawberries, rocket and feta. The perfect side to any braai.
1. Heat the chicken bone broth in a saucepan and pour in the bulgar wheat. Simmer gently for about 15–20 minutes or until the bulgar wheat is cooked through. Fluff with a fork and set aside to cool.
2. Once cooled, divide the bulgar wheat equally into the 4 jars and top with a few slices of strawberries, some wild rocket, cucumber, feta and avocado.
3. Drizzle with Simple Truth Mayonnaise just before serving.
• 125 ml bulgar wheat
• 125 ml Simple Truth Chicken Bone Broth
• 8 strawberries; thinly sliced
• 120 g wild rocket; washed
• 1 cucumber; roughly chopped
• 2 rounds of feta cheese; crumbled
• 1 avocado; cut into blocks
• Simple Truth Mayonnaise