Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
With this simple recipe, you can bring a touch of home-made magic to everyone’s favourite meal. After all, who doesn’t love pizza?
1. Portion prepared bread dough into 12 x 100 g pieces. Roll each piece into an 18 cm round pizza base.
2. Place an unglazed terracotta tile on a kettle braai and heat until smoking hot.
3. Spread about 3 tbsp. (45 ml) of passata onto each pizza base.
4. Divide the toppings, except the fresh herbs, between the bases, or add your own favourite toppings.
5. Place on the heated terracotta tile and cover with the lid for 15–20 minutes, or until cooked through and golden.
6. Garnish with herbs just before serving.
For the bases:
For the roast butternut, mushroom and Gorganzola pizza:
For the roast red pepper and avocado pizza:
For the caprese pizza: