Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
For a smoothie that tastes as good as dessert, try this simple Healthy Harvest Smoothie recipe. It’s creamy, thick and packed with nutrients.
1. Put all the ingredients into a blender & blend until smooth.
Before pouring your smoothie into a glass, tilt the glass & drizzle honey down one side then sprinkle oats over the honey. Garnish your drink with cinnamon, a few thin slices of ginger & fresh carrot.
• ¼ cup of plain Greek yoghurt
• 1 large raw carrot; cut into chunks
• ½ cup pineapple chunks; fresh or frozen
• 1 banana, fresh or frozen; sliced
• 1 tbsp. fresh ginger; cut into slices
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
• ¾ cup coconut milk
• ¼ cup gluten-free oats