Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
This succulent pork steaks recipe is flashy enough for a dinner party but quick enough for a busy weeknight. Need we say more?
1. Drizzle olive oil over the pork steaks and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. Heat a griddle pan until moderately hot and grill steaks for about 5 min. on each side or until cooked through and golden. Remove and allow to rest for 5 min.
3. Place the balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, thyme and star anise in a small pot and place over medium heat. Allow to reduce for 2 min. or until the mixture thickens to a syrupy consistency.
4. Remove glaze from heat and whisk in the butter along with any juices that have released from the resting pork.
5. Drizzle glaze over steaks and serve with salad or veggies.