Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Rich, warm and packing a spicy punch, this comforting drink was made for winter – and a flavourful premium rum like the Don Papa will make it extra special. This small-batch rum from the Philippines is made by milling the finest sugar cane and is aged for 7 years in ex-Bourbon American oak barrels.
1. Mix together the butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg until creamy and pale in colour.
2. Mix together the Don Papa Small Batch Aged in Dark Oak Rum and boiling water, then stir into the buttered mixture until dissolved.
3. Pour into glasses, top with a little whipped cream and garnish with a dusting of cinnamon. Serve immediately.