Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
All the prices and specials you see will be from that store.
If this isn’t your nearest Shoprite, you can select another store below.
This salad is bursting with flavour, texture and nutrition. An all-round winner whether you're looking for a meat-free option or not.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Mix the chickpeas with the oil and spices and place on a baking tray with the garlic cloves.
3. Drizzle with some oil and bake for 25 min.
4. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
5. Squeeze the garlic from their skins, place in a mixing bowl and mash with a fork.
6. Add the rest of the dressing ingredients and mix well.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Check for acidity and sweetness and add either lemon juice or more honey if required.
9. Tear the kale and broccoli leaves off the stems and tear the leaves into bite-sized pieces
10. Place in a large salad bowl and dress with the olive oil and lemon juice, coating all the leaves.
11. Add the tahini dressing to the leaves and mix gently.
12. Sprinkle with the chickpeas and serve.
For the dressing: