Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Give a Mexican classic a cheesy twist with this Ladismith Cheddar Cheese Taco Recipe. Prepared within 10 minutes, you’ll soon make this your new go-to dish.
1. Preheat the oven to 190 ºC and place one rack in the top half of the oven and the other rack in the lower half of the oven.
2. Line two oven trays with baking paper and then use a bowl (same size as a taco) to trace circles onto the baking paper. Flip the baking paper over so the traced side is facing downward. Measure ⅓ cup of grated Ladismith Cheddar Cheese per circle and spread evenly.
3. Place the tray in the top half of the oven and bake for the first 5 minutes and then move to the lower half of the oven and bake until the edges start to turn light brown. Remove from the oven and let them cool for 30 seconds and then place them over a wooden spoon that is resting on two cups to create the taco shell shape. Cool completely and use immediately.
4. Serve with your choice of Mexican ingredients like black beans, salsa, guacamole and sour cream.