Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Take our succulent Ready to Cook Lamb Shanks and add a sprinkling of peas to elevate them into a delicious lamb shank pie.
1. Preheat oven to 190 ºC.
2. Place the Ready to Cook Lamb Shanks into a pie dish and sprinkle over the peas.
3. Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and carefully place over the pie dish, allowing for the lamb shank bones to pierce through the pastry. Pinch the sides of the pastry neatly down.
4. Brush the pastry with the beaten egg and bake in oven for about 30 – 45 minutes or until the puff pastry is crispy and golden brown and the lamb shanks have heated through.