Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
A lunchbox favourite! These delicious, easy-to-assemble wraps are a great source of fibre as well as a sneaky way to get your kids to enjoy kale.
1. Spread a generous spoonful of mayonnaise onto each wrap.
2. Top each wrap with Mexican Bowl filling.
3. Fold into a wrap.
4. Add the wrap to the lunchbox along with extra mayonnaise for dipping plus a handful of grapes and Simple Truth Pretzel Knots.
Give the Mexican Bowl a stir to ensure everything is coated with the sauce at the bottom of the bowl.
Secure your wraps with a little wax paper and string to keep intact.
If your child doesn’t like the contents of the Mexican Bowl, swap it out for a Simple Truth Free-Range Chicken, Grains & Basil Pesto Pot.
These delicious, easy-to-assemble wraps are a great source of fibre as well as a sneaky way to get your kids to enjoy kale.
Kale is one of the most nutrient-dense foods in the world and can help lower your cholesterol levels. It’s also a great source of essential vitamins A, C and K. The latter plays an important role in building healthy bones and ensure blood clots properly.