Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
A decadent yet health-conscious meal is what you can look forward to with this perfectly spiced Moroccan Lamb dish.
1. Mix cumin, ginger, cinnamon, coriander, cayenne pepper and black pepper together to form a rub.
2. Season both sides of lamb cutlets with the above spice mix.
3. Pour olive oil into a pan on medium-high heat. Cook lamb, turning, for 6–8 min. or until cooked as desired.
4. Meanwhile, place couscous in a bowl and add the boiling water. Cover and allow the couscous to stand for 5 min. Stir with a fork to separate grains.
5. Heat a griddle pan and coat sliced aubergines with oil and grill on a skillet or griddle pan. Turning once until soft or slightly charred.
6. Add the parsley, walnuts, orange segments, rind and apricots to the couscous. Stir to combine. Stand for 1 min.
7. Serve the couscous with cutlets and grilled aubergines.
• 1 tsp. ground cumin
• 1 tsp. ground ginger
• ½ tsp. cinnamon
• ½ tsp. ground coriander
• ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
• ½ tsp. ground black pepper
• 1 tbsp. olive oil
• 8 lamb cutlets
• ¾ cup couscous
• ¾ cup boiling water
• ½ cup fresh parsley; finely chopped
• 1 tbsp. walnuts; chopped
• 1 orange; segmented
• 2 tsp. finely grated orange rind
• 3 tbsp. dried apricots; chopped
• 2–3 large aubergines; sliced lengthways in 5 mm slices
• Olive oil, for coating aubergines