Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Impress even the fussiest foodies with this easy recipe for mushroom risotto. You'll bring a little taste of Italy to your next meal with just a few quality ingredients.
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat and sauté onions, garlic, mushrooms and thyme until translucent.
2. Add rice and fry for about a minute.
3. Add the white wine and allow it to bubble away.
4. Heat the stock in a separate pot and keep warm.
5. Add a ladle of the stock and stir continuously, allowing the rice to completely absorb the liquid before adding the next ladle.
6. Continue this process until the stock is finished and rice is creamy and cooked through.
7. Season with salt and pepper and stir in the grated Parmesan.
8. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with a dollop of mascarpone and a drizzle of truffle oil.