Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Grey Goose Imported Vodka is crafted using only the finest ingredients from France – soft winter wheat, and pure spring water from the Cognac region. The extraordinary finished product shows subtle citrus notes and a floral aroma on the nose, which inspired this naartjie and rosemary-infused creation.
1. Peel the naartjies and place the peel as well as the segments into a sterilised glass bottle or jar.
2. Add the rosemary stalks and pour in the Grey Goose Imported Vodka.
3. Seal and store in a cool cupboard for about 3 days before consuming to allow all the flavours to infuse well.