Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Great lunchbox idea: These Peanut Butter & Berry Tacos are quick and easy to make and packed with nutrients. Make this back-to-school recipe a regular favourite!
1. Using a large round cookie cutter, cut a circle out of each bread slice.
2. Spread peanut butter onto each bread circle before topping them with a little of the mixed berries.
3. Fold the bread circles in half to create a taco.
4. Serve in a lunchbox along with mini cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and Oh My Goodness! Butter Cookies.
Don't discard the crusts. Rather cut them into smaller pieces, brush with olive oil and toast in the oven to create crispy croutons.
If your little one doesn’t like berries, try adding sliced banana.
Simple Truth 100% Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter has no added sugar or salt and is free of preservatives. Whole-wheat bread is a great source of fibre and the mixed berries pack a powerful antioxidant punch.
Peanut butter is a source of essential minerals zinc, magnesium and potassium. They all play vital roles in hundreds of chemical processes in the body, including boosting immunity and the creation of healthy muscles and bones.