Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
A twist on the traditional apple crumble recipe. Try our Peanut Butter Apple Crumble at your next family gathering. It’s a sure winner!
1. Preheat oven to 170 °C.
2. Combine apples, flour, Simple Truth coconut sugar and cinnamon together and toss until coated. Place into a baking dish and into the oven for about 20 minutes or until apples have softened slightly.
3. In another bowl, mix together the Simple Truth muesli, butter and Simple Truth peanut butter and set aside.
4. After 20 minutes, remove apples from oven and crumble over the topping.
5. Return to oven for about 15–20 more minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are cooked through.
6. Serve warm with Greek yoghurt as a breakfast or as a healthy dessert option too.
• 4 apples; peeled and sliced into thin wedges
• 1 tbsp. flour
• 1/4 cup Simple Truth Coconut Sugar
• 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
• 1 cup Simple Truth Muesli
• 3 tbsp. melted butter
• 1/4 cup Simple Truth Crunchy Peanut Butter
• Greek yoghurt for serving