Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Perfectly cooked meat topped with a tasty pepper sauce means you can treat your loved ones to a divine, filling and tasty dish.
1. Heat the butter and oil for frying in a large cast-iron pan over very hot coals and quickly sear the steaks to seal. Fry until done to your liking.
2. Pour the brandy over the steaks in the pan and set alight. Transfer the steaks to warmed plates and keep warm.
3. Melt 50 ml butter in the same pan. Remove from the heat and stir in the English mustard, crushed green peppercorns and beef stock. Return to the heat and stir to deglaze the pan.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the cream and season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour the sauce over the steaks.
6. Serve with boiled potatoes.