Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
The easiest and tastiest way to prepare cauliflower. This whole roasted cauliflower with green herb tahini sauce will go down a treat!
To make the whole roasted cauliflower:
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and place the whole cauliflower into it. Allow to simmer for about 5 minutes or until the cauliflower is just beginning to soften on the outside.
3. Remove from the water and place onto a roasting tray.
4. Mix together the olive oil, melted butter, sweet and spicy rub and lemon juice and season with a little salt and pepper.
5. Brush generously all over the cauliflower and place in the oven to roast for about 20 minutes, basting a couple times, until the cauliflower is golden brown and tender.
6. Once cauliflower is done, remove from oven and garnish with corn and coconut sprinkle, pomegranates and edible flowers.
7. Serve alongside the green herb tahini sauce.
To Make the Green Herb Tahini Sauce:
1. Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Thin out with a little water if necessary and season with a little salt and pepper.
For the Roasted Cauliflower:
For the Green Herb Tahini Sauce: