Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Make this colourful rich and creamy vegetable gratin the centre of attention on your table. Prepared with delicious, hearty root vegetables, it’s bound to be a firm family favourite.
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Using a star-shaped cookie cutter, cut stars out of the sweet potatoes and the butternut and set aside.
3. Mix together the cream, Italian rub, garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Lightly butter a casserole dish and stack the sweet potato stars, overlapping each other, in a tight row, followed by the beetroot rounds, then the butternut stars and finally the potato rounds.
5. Pour over the cream mixture and sprinkle over the Gruyere cheese.
6. Bake in oven for about 35-45 minutes or until vegetables are lightly golden, bubbling and cooked through.