Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
With just seven wholesome ingredients, you’ll have a delicious winter smoothie packed with flavour and nutrients. Banana and walnuts are the star ingredients of this easy recipe.
1. Put all the ingredients into a blender & blend until smooth.
Before pouring your smoothie in a glass, tilt the glass & drizzle honey down the sides. Garnish your drink with a slice of banana, Jazz apple & a walnut.
• 1 cup plain low-fat yoghurt
• 1 Jazz apple; cut into chunks
• 1 banana, fresh or frozen; sliced
• ¼ cup walnuts; chopped
• ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
• 1⁄8 tsp. ground nutmeg
• 1 tsp. honey