Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
For a hearty meal with big flavour, try this recipe for Spanish chorizo and chickpea stew. This delicious lunch or dinner option will soon become a crowd-pleaser.
1. Heat olive oil in a heavy-based pot and fry chorizo for 5 minutes.
2. Add soup pack ingredients and the smoked paprika and sauté for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the white wine and allow liquid to cook away completely.
4. Add the stock, tomato puree and brown sugar. Simmer for 20 minutes over a low heat, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
6. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with crusty bread.