Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Leftover rice? Enter a gluten-free dinner you can make in minutes. Best of all, it’s a delicious dish even your veggie friends will love.
1. Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and fry onion, garlic, smoked paprika, coriander and chilli until lightly golden and fragrant.
2. Add the sliced baby marrows and corn kernels and continue to fry until golden.
3. Season with a little salt and pepper and add in the rice.
4. Stir-fry for a couple of minutes until rice is heated through.
5. Add the spring onion, lime zest and juice and taste for seasoning.
6. Divide between four serving dishes and top each one with a few fresh avocado slices, a dollop of sour cream and a fried egg.