Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Drop the takeout menu and have a home-made Thai seafood curry on the table in 20 minutes! This mouth-watering, aromatic seafood curry is the packed with flavour.
1. Heat a little oil in a heavy-based pot and gently fry onions, garlic, ginger and desiccated coconut until golden brown and aromatic.
2. Add the curry paste and fry for a further 30 seconds to release all its flavours.
3. Pour in the chicken stock and coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
4. Add the fish sauce, lime juice and sugar and taste the sauce. You may choose to add a little more fish sauce or sugar, depending on if you prefer your curry saltier or sweeter.
5. Bring to a simmer, add the prawns, cover with a lid and simmer for a few minutes, or until the prawns have turned pink and are cooked through.
6. To make the salsa, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and season with black pepper.
7. Serve the curry with steamed jasmine rice and pineapple salsa.
For the Thai red curry:
For the pineapple salsa: