Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
This is our take on a traditional ginger chilli chicken and pak choi with turmeric noodles. So tasty and so easy to make!
1. Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and brown chicken pieces until golden in colour. Remove and set aside.
2. In the same pan, heat a little more olive oil and sauté onions, garlic and ginger until lightly golden and caramelised. Add Simple Truth chipotle rub and continue to fry for a couple more minutes or until fragrant.
3. Deglaze pan with white wine and then add the Simple Truth chicken bone broth.
4. Return chicken to the pan, add pak choi and cover with lid. Allow to simmer for a couple minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Season with soy sauce a drizzle of sesame oil and juice of 1 lime.
6. Garnish with coriander and serve on top of the Simple Truth turmeric noodles.
• 1 packet Simple Truth turmeric noodles; cooked until al dente
• Olive oil; for frying
• 400 g deboned chicken thighs; cut into bite size portions
• 1 onion; finely sliced
• 2 cloves of garlic; crushed
• 1 piece of ginger; peeled and finely chopped
• 1 tsp. (5 ml) Simple Truth Chipotle Rub
• 1/4 cup (60 ml) white wine
• 1 cup (250 ml) Simple Truth Chicken Bone Broth
• 4 heads pak choi; halved down the centre
• 1 tbsp. (15 ml) soy sauce
• 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) toasted sesame oil
• Juice of 1 lime
• Handful of coriander; roughly chopped