Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Scrumptious, snackable vegetarian food has never been easier to make. Try this recipe for veggie handrolls, along with a delicious dipping sauce.
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel cucumber into long strips.
2. Arrange cucumber strips along the length of the Swiss chard leaves.
3. Top with a generous amount of broccoli slaw, sliced red onion and sprouts along one side of the length of Swiss chard leaf.
4. Roll into a long cylinder shape, slice into 5–6 cm pieces and secure each piece with a toothpick.
5. Mix dipping sauce ingredients together and season to taste.
6. Arrange on a platter, sprinkle with extra sprouts and serve alongside dipping sauce, or drizzle lightly before serving.
For the handrolls:
For the dipping sauce: