Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Tantalise your taste buds with this delicious vegetarian meal that combines classic Thai flavours with the freshest ingredients.
1. Cook the Pad Thai noodles or rice noodles as per packet instructions and set aside.
2. To make the dressing; place the fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, chilli and dark soy sauce into a small bowl and mix together well. Set aside.
3. Heat a frying pan with a little oil and shallow fry tofu for a couple of minutes or until crispy. Remove from oil and place on some kitchen paper to drain.
4. Add a little more oil to the pan and fry spring onions, garlic and mung bean sprouts for a minute or two just to release all flavours.
5. Return tofu and noodles to pan and add in the dressing. Fry for a couple more minutes until everything is coated in the sauce.
6. Portion into bowls and top with some freshly sliced radish, chopped peanuts, coriander and a fried egg. Serve with some fresh lime wedges.