Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Say goodbye to dull salads and whip up this delicious treat. The flavours of the aubergine, orange and goat’s cheese are unmatched when paired.
1. Preheat the oven to 190 °C.
2. Slice the washed aubergine in half, lengthways and cut it into medium chunks.
3. Scatter the aubergine onto a roasting tray and drizzle with a little olive oil then season with salt and pepper. Roast the aubergine for about 20 minutes until soft and the edges are crisp, then remove from the oven. Set aside to cool.
4. Peel the 2 oranges with a paring knife and then carefully cut the segments out.
5. Prepare the salad by combining all the ingredients and dot the goat’s cheese on top.
6. Prepare the dressing by placing all the ingredients in a screw cap jar and give a vigorous shake.
7. Dress the salad before dishing up.
• 2 medium aubergines; washed and trimmed
• 100 g goat’s cheese
• 100 g dried cranberries
• 2 oranges
• 2 sprigs fresh mint
• 100 g radishes; washed and sliced
• 1 punnet mixed cocktail tomatoes; washed and halved
• Generous handful of wild rocket; washed
• 3 sprigs fresh dill
• 4 sundried tomato halves; thinly sliced
• 80 g whole almonds
• Coarse salt and pepper to taste
For the dressing
• 1 orange, juice and zest
• 30 ml honey
• 15 ml grainy mustard
• 30 ml red wine vinegar
• 120 ml olive oil
• Pinch of salt