Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Butter chicken is a comfort food hall of famer. Spice it up this winter with curried queen prawns, coconut chips and naan bread.
1. Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and gently sauté the fresh turmeric, curry spice and prawns for a couple of minutes or until prawns are cooked through. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Heat the butter chicken in a pot and once simmering, add the curried prawns.
3. Portion into bowls and serve with freshly chopped coriander, coconut chips and naan bread for dipping.