Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Set your slow cooker to work during the afternoon and come dinner time, you can sit down to this hearty and flavourful curry.
1. Heat oil in a large pot and fry onion and spices until soft and fragrant.
2. Add sweet potato and pumpkin and fry for 5 minutes.
3. Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and add the garlic, coconut milk and stock. Stir to combine, set to medium and cook for 3 hours or until tender.
4. Stir through lime juice and chopped coriander, then season just before serving with roti or naan.