Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Here’s a meat-free meal solution that everyone will love. This recipe combines delicious fresh ingredients with delectable veggie patties.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C and cook the burgers for 10–15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
2. Pan-fry the brown mushrooms until golden brown and season with salt and pepper.
3. Start stacking. Use the mushroom as the “bun”, add a big spoonful of guacamole and top with crispy lettuce.
4. Add a Simple Truth Vegetarian Burger Patty and sliced tomato.
5. Top that with a nest of butternut spaghetti (steam in the bag or eat raw).
6. Add some cucumber ribbons and another patty.
7. Top with the beetroot hummus and micro herbs.
8. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy.
For the beetroot hummus:
For the burgers: