Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Up to 25% in instant savings
- Personalised Xtra Savings just for you
- Stand a chance to win your groceries
- Support your favourite charities
Four ingredients and 10 minutes stand between you and a freezer-stash of irresistible sugar-free coconut lollies – the perfect, healthy, summer time treats.
1. Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
2. Pour liquid into small (125 ml) ice lolly moulds or empty yoghurt tubs. Insert lolly sticks.
3. Cover and place in the freezer until set, or overnight.
4. To unmould, submerge lollies in warm water for a few seconds.
Tip: If you’re making these for grownups, you can add ⅓ cup (80 ml) rum for a twist on frozen pina coladas.